Tuesday, October 1, 2013

5 Signs He's Just Not Into You and Classic Carrot Cake

I have been looking for you ever since I heard my first fairy tales


How can you tell if the guy is not that into you? 

We always want a happy ending in our love lives. We want our crushes to love or like us back. And when they do, we want to keep them no matter what. In my experience, when I was younger, I thought that love was blind. Now that I am older and armed with more experience and wisdom, I realized that love is not blind. I just refused to see back then. This blog is for the ladies out there who got their "prince" yet plague with uncertainty if their prince charming is willing to fight dragons and cross the seven seas to protect them ... so here's the list ladies! 


5 Signs He Is Not that Into You: 

1. You are the one writing letters, cards, messages
 Actually writing letter was during my generation, now it will be texting and e mailing. That time, I was writing letters to my man as thick as book and he did not respond with a nay or nah. No comment. This is a sure sign that he does not care. Sure sign that he is not thinking much about you. So what you do, you text some more and then he ignores you more.


2. You are paying for your dates 

Why is it that you are always putting in so much money in your dates, and your man ignores the tab? He thinks getting free stuff from you is a good excuse to be with you. I think that is a sign that he does not want to impress you or he does not want to invest in you. At the back of his mind, I can just hear him saying " We are not going to last, why would I spend this on you?" Also, dates should not be expensive. You do not want to be a freebie giver in your relationship.


3. He is always with his friends and it has been 6 months and still has not introduced you with his friends or his family .

He'd rather spend time with his friends than you. If he cares for you. He will allot more time to get to know you rather spend most of his time with his friends. And you have not met his friends either. It has been six months and you have not met his family. Is he hiding a secret? Maybe, he does not think you are worthy to meet his mother. 




4. You are always jealous
Jealousy is insecurity. What breeds insecurity in a relationship is when you are not sure if he cares for you or not. Then there you are, nagging, calling him unceasingly just to assure yourself that he invest more time and emotion on you. But jealousy is a big sign that you are not getting enough attention. You are insecure that he is not into you. You just do not see it as that.


5. He "beds" you.

I purposely put this last because this is the surest sign he is not that into you.

When a guy " beds" you, that means he does not care. He does not care that you will become a mother when  you are not prepared and he does not care that you put you dreams to a halt to take care of a possible baby. What he cares is to alleviate the heat of the moment. Poverty is one of the three devils. And poverty plagues most on those who drop out of school and teenage mother.

Please share you experience on how to tell when a guy  is not that into you. Please leave your answers in the comment section.



Today, I am going to share to you my recipe for carrot cake. This is always moist and it is not too sweet. I had some peaches and apples so I used them as decoration. In his recipe, I used egg less glaze but I do not recommend it to you because I though it was bland. So I included the cream cheese frosting recipe and use that instead.

Classic Carrot Cake 

Cake Ingredients:
  1. 1 cup all purpose flour
  2. 1 cup brown Sugar
  3. 1/2 tsps baking powder
  4. 1/2  tsp baking soda
  5. 1/4 tsp salt 
  6. 2 tsp ground cinnamon
  7. 1 1/2  cups finely shredded carrot
  8. 1/2 cup cooking oil 
  9. 2 eggs
Cream Cheese Frosting:

  1. 1 8 oz package cream cheese or you can cut this into half
  2. 1/4 cup butter
  3. 1 tsp vanilla
  4. 2 cups sifted powdered sugar

For the Cream Cheese Frosting:

In a mixing bowl beat together ingredients 1 to 3 until light and fluffy.
Slowly add in powdered sugar beating till smooth,
Spread on top of the cake.


Direction for the Cake:

Preheat oven to 325 F

Grease a sponge pan or 8 " or 9" round baking pan.
in a mixing bowl, stir together ingredients 1 - 6
Add in ingredients 7 to 9 and beat using electric mixer on low speed until combined. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes and turn into prepared pans.

Bake in 325 F oven till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean: 40 minutes 















No comments:

Post a Comment